Supplementary benefits are financial assistance recognized by Asepeyo’s Special Benefits Committee. Their purpose is to cover situations or states of special need of workers, or their beneficiaries, as a result of an accident at work or an occupational disease. These benefits are independent of those included in the Social Security system and are financed from the Mutual’s social assistance reserves.
Who can apply for them?
What benefits can you apply for?
To extend, with more benefits, your rehabilitation and recovery:
- Admission to a socio-health or residential center
- Expenses related to the admission of a worker in a hospital center
- Prostheses and technical aids not included in Social Security
- Medical treatments or therapies not included in Social Security
Professional reorientation and adaptation of the job place:
- Courses for professional training and labor insertion
- Adaptation of the premises where the self-employed worker carries out his/her activity
Aid for the adaptation of the essential means for the development of the basic activities of daily living:
- Elimination of barriers in the habitual residence
- Acquisition of an adapted dwelling
- Adaptation of vehicle
- Home support for the development of basic activities of daily living
- Access to new information and communication technologies
- Death benefit supplement
- Training in the care of persons in a situation of severe disability
- Maintenance of the possession or use of the habitual residence
What are the requirements to apply for them?
Apply for your social benefit
If you meet the requirements, you can apply for the supplementary benefit. Asepeyo’s Special Benefits Committee analyzes each application and issues the relevant resolution.
Apply for your benefit – Form available soon –
Remember that you can apply for more than one social benefit.