If you’ve been involved in an occupational accident, these are the steps to follow:
- Report the accident to your company and request a completed and signed assistance form. It must reflect your company’s details, your details and when and how the accident occurred.
- He goes to one of our
providing the support flyer. You should always take it to be taken care of in the first medical care, except in cases of vital urgency.
Received medical assistance, two situations may occur:
An occupational accident leading to a leave
- You must deliver the leave report to your company (within 3 business days)
- You must periodically deliver confirmation reports to your company (within 3 business days)
- You must deliver the ready-to-work portion to the company as soon as you are declared ready to work (within 24 hours)
An occupational accident not leading to a leave
- You must return to work after receiving medical care or report to work on the following day, as per the doctor’s instructions
- Deliver the documentation to your company (proof of assistance or ATM-immediate medical assistance document)