¿En qué podemos ayudarte?

I’ve lost my administrative licence to work. Can I collect unemployment for the self-employed?

The loss of an administrative licence, whenever it is a requirement for the exercise of the economic or professional activity not caused by the commission of criminal violations, will put you in a legal situation of unemployment. Therefore, you will have the right to request the benefit whenever you meet the rest of the requirements established by law (including the mandatory waiting period and activity commitment).

To find out more about the unemployment benefit for self-employed workers, please read the answer to ‘What unemployment benefits are available for the self-employed’?.