¿En qué podemos ayudarte?

If my divorce prevents me from continuing to work in my business, does the law allow me to collect unemployment benefits?

Divorce or marital separation enables you to collect the benefit for cease of activity if the divorced or separated self-employed worker works as a family assistant in the business of the ex-spouse or person from which they separated and no longer provides such services due to the separation or divorce.